• A pre-war car twenty years ahead: aerodynamic and innovative.
• Restored: excellent mechanics and exterior. Preserved, good interiors.
• Water pump and radiator overhauled in 2022.
• Black plates from 1948. Documents in order.
• Lancia Classiche and Fiat certificates of origin.
Aprilia anticipated what would be the "typical" car of the production standards of the 1950s and 1960s 20 or 30 years in advance, one of the first cars designed in the wind tunnel in collaboration with Battista Farina and the Turin Polytechnic. This is a sedan (type 438) example of the second series, produced on February 8, 1940, and sold in Naples on February 27 of the same year. Chronological certificate traces history of license plates and owners. Officially deregistered and duly re-registered, it retains the black number plates in the province of Rome from 1948. The color is black, and the interior is in hazelnut cloth. Bodywork and mechanics restored, fitted with a compliant, but not hallmarked, original Lancia rotation engine. The preserved interior is in excellent condition. It has both Fiat and Lancia Classiche certificates of origin.