11 ottobre 2018
1000 Finarte 2019, 13th of May 2019, Museo Mille Miglia BresciaThe Automotive Department that during May 2018’s auction achieved three Fiat world records is organising its second auction in Brescia on May 13th 2019. Once again, the auction is based on the thematic concept of Brescia’s historic race.
The department for this auction is collecting automobilia and cars that fall into the following categories:
- Cars whose chassis serial number ran the Mille Miglia speed race (1927/1957);
- Vehicles whose chassis serial number ran one of the Mille Miglia speed race/regularity tests (1958, 1959, 1961);
- Vehicles whose chassis serial number ran one of Mille Miglia's historical re-enactment (1968, 1971, 1972, 1973 and 1977 to present);
- Cars whose chassis serial number ran other events recognised by the Mille Miglia organisation in Brescia (California Mille - USA; The Mille Miglia Festival - Japan, and so forth);
- Car models eligible to take part in the Mille Miglia according to the Mille Miglia 2018’s eligibility criteria;
- Cars whose chassis serial number ran the Mille Miglia Rally (since 1977);
- Cars that participated in the Ferrari Tribute or the Mercedes-Benz Challenge or are eligible for these events;
- Cars belonging to limited series manufactured under the Mille Miglia brand (Alfa Romeo Spider, BMW Z4, Mercedes-Benz SLR, and so forth)
- Celebratory Watches of the Mille Miglia;
- Automotive Objects (posters, documents, photographs, paintings, and so forth) relating to the Mille Miglia’s universe.
To commemorate the 100th anniversary of Zagato, which will be celebrated in 2019, the Department of Automotive has decided to dedicate a section of the upcoming auction to the famous Milanese brand, strongly linked to the world of the Mille Miglia race.
Our experts are available for free and confidential valuations.
Finarte also offers a Private Sales service in all its auction categories, including Automotive.
Our experts are at your disposal to define the best sales strategy.
Phone: +39 339 6331682